Your Personal Information
Some of the personal information that we may collect from you is your name, address, telephone number, email address and any other information that you provide to us which may identify you. Personal information of this sort is protected under data privacy and other laws and we would like to assure you that all your personal information which you disclose to us will, at all times, be used in accordance with such laws.
There is other information that we may also collect from you which does not personally identify you but which may be unique to you. An example of this information is your IP address, information regarding the country you are browsing in and information regarding the website that led you to our site and which pages you have visited on our site.
When Will We Collect Your Information?
Below are examples of when your personal information will be collected by us:
- When you place an order
- When you sign up to our newsletter
- When you request a brochure
- When you fill in any of our contact forms
- Anytime that you disclose your personal information to us through our website
How Do We Use Your Personal Information
Below are the ways in which we may use your personal information:
- In order to process and complete orders placed through our website and online booking system
- To improve our products and services
- In order to deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you
- To send you information via email of any special offers and promotions or information that may of interest to you
- Where requested, to send you newsletters via email
- For the purposes of internal record keeping
In order to opt out of any of the above correspondence please email us at email@example.com
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you can request personal information which we hold about you. If you would like to request this information please contact us using the information on our 'contact us' page. A small admin fee will be payable.
We will not share you personal information with third parties unless we have your permission to do so or we are required to do so by law.
Security Of Your Personal Information
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure and strive to take all reasonable steps to protect it. All of your personal information which is collected by us is stored on a secure server.
Links To Other Websites
Any images used on this site are the property of Puffin Cottage Holidays and must not be taken or used without permission.