Caldey Bay Apartment - Lovely Sea Views
- Sleeps 4
- Bedrooms 2
- No Pets
- From: Fri Dec 8 To: Fri Dec 15 7 nights £464
- From: Sat Dec 9 To: Sat Dec 16 7 nights £464
- From: Sun Dec 10 To: Sun Dec 17 7 nights £464
- From: Mon Dec 11 To: Mon Dec 18 7 nights £464
- From: Tue Dec 12 To: Tue Dec 19 7 nights £464
- From: Wed Dec 13 To: Wed Dec 20 7 nights £464
- From: Thu Dec 14 To: Thu Dec 21 7 nights £481
- From: Fri Dec 15 To: Fri Dec 22 7 nights £499
- From: Sat Dec 16 To: Sat Dec 23 7 nights £516
- From: Tue Dec 19 To: Tue Dec 26 7 nights £569
- From: Wed Dec 20 To: Wed Dec 27 7 nights £587
- From: Thu Dec 21 To: Thu Dec 28 7 nights £587
- From: Fri Dec 22 To: Fri Dec 29 7 nights £604
All prices include a £24 booking fee.
If you can't find the holiday you're looking for, please contact us and we'll be happy to help!
- By the sea
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Fridge Freezer
- Close to beach
- Sea Views
- Central Location
- Beautiful Views
Puffin Cottage Holidays presents Caldey Bay apartment - a perfectly located holiday cottage ideal for a family seaside holiday at any time of year!
Caldey Bay offers open plan living with a large feature window seat that perfectly captures the wonderful views across the coast and over Caldey Island. Relax and watch as the boats depart the bay. The apartment is less than a 2 minute walk to the beautiful South Beach and a short walk to Tenby’s three other sandy beaches, the scenic working harbour and the town centre with an eclectic mix of cafes, bars, shops and restaurants.
Tenby has so much to offer - with historic trails through the medieval town walls and cobbled walkways, spectacular coastal walks and daily boat trips during the summer months. The family attractions of Folly Farm, Heatherton, Manor House Wildlife Park and the Dinosaur Park are all within a 15 minute drive.
Stairs lead up to this second floor apartment which enters into the hallway with doors leading to all rooms.
Living room/diner/kitchen: An open plan room with comfortable sofa and dining seating for up to 4 people plus the cosy window seat enjoying the coastal views. Smart TV. Fully equipped kitchen including fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave, oven and hob.
Bedroom 1: Super-king zip and link beds (can be made up as singles on request). Smart TV. Wardrobes and drawers provide ample storage.
Bedroom 2: Twin zip and link beds (can be made as a super-king on request). Ample storage.
Bathroom: Bath with shower over, toilet and basin. Heated towel rail.
The apartment is heated throughout and also offers WiFi.
The Sea Front Car Park is just a 2 minute walk away and there are a number of other car parks nearby.
Sorry no pets.
A travel cot and highchair is provided.
Check in from 3pm.
Reviews from our guests
Lovely stay with our young family
Location, space, facilities and the view was just lovely.
Date of stay: Sept. 1, 2023
Review from: booking.com
Totally energising, no stress, beautifully located - Thankyou Xxx
Date of stay: July 14, 2023
Review from: Airbnb