25 Coedrath Park - Sea Glimpses, Close to Beach
- Sleeps 4
- Bedrooms 2
- No Pets
- From: Fri Dec 8 To: Fri Dec 15 7 nights £446
- From: Sat Dec 9 To: Sat Dec 16 7 nights £446
- From: Sun Dec 10 To: Sun Dec 17 7 nights £446
- From: Mon Dec 11 To: Mon Dec 18 7 nights £446
- From: Tue Dec 12 To: Tue Dec 19 7 nights £446
- From: Wed Dec 13 To: Wed Dec 20 7 nights £446
- From: Thu Dec 14 To: Thu Dec 21 7 nights £482
- From: Fri Dec 15 To: Fri Dec 22 7 nights £518
- From: Sat Dec 16 To: Sat Dec 23 7 nights £554
- From: Sun Dec 17 To: Sun Dec 24 7 nights £591
- From: Tue Dec 19 To: Tue Dec 26 7 nights £663
- From: Wed Dec 20 To: Wed Dec 27 7 nights £699
- From: Thu Dec 21 To: Thu Dec 28 7 nights £699
- From: Fri Dec 22 To: Fri Dec 29 7 nights £697
- From: Sat Dec 23 To: Sat Dec 30 7 nights £696
- From: Sun Dec 24 To: Sun Dec 31 7 nights £694
- From: Tue Dec 26 To: Tue Jan 2 7 nights £691
- From: Wed Dec 27 To: Wed Jan 3 7 nights £689
- From: Thu Dec 28 To: Thu Jan 4 7 nights £688
- From: Fri Dec 29 To: Fri Jan 5 7 nights £688
- From: Sat Dec 30 To: Sat Jan 6 7 nights £794
- From: Sun Dec 31 To: Sun Jan 7 7 nights £756
All prices include a £24 booking fee.
If you can't find the holiday you're looking for, please contact us and we'll be happy to help!
- By the sea
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Washing Machine
- TV with Freeview
- Close to beach
- Distant Views
- Off Road Parking
Newly renovated in 2021, Puffin Cottage Holidays is pleased to offer Coedrath Park 25.
As well as the detailed description below, you can also take a Puffin Cottage Holidays YouTube walk around tour
Located just outside of the centre of Saundersfoot, Coedrath Apartments offer peaceful holiday accommodation away from the hustle and bustle of the village but still just a 5 minute walk to the wonderful beaches, picturesque harbour and delightful array of shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants. Each apartment benefits from allocated parking for one car and the central location provides easy access to all of Pembrokeshire's best attractions and diverse beaches although, with spectacular coastline, country walks and plenty of amenities on your doorstep, you may decide to park your car up for the week and just relax!
The balcony of this apartment enjoys partial sea views over Saundersfoot bay and over the beautifully landscaped communal lawns below.
Coedrath Park 25 has been thoughtfully and tastefully renovated to offer a beautiful holiday apartment that will be your 'home from home' and we are sure you will want to return year after year!
Coedrath Park 25 is a first floor apartment accessed via a covered outside staircase up to the front balcony which leads to all first floor apartments. The apartment enters into the hallway with doors leading to all rooms including the open plan kitchen/living/dining room.
Lounge/Dining Area: Comfortable dining and lounge seating for up to 4 people. Smart TV. French doors to the front open out onto the balcony with outside furniture providing a peaceful space to enjoy a morning coffee and the distant sea views.
Kitchen: Modern and well-equipped with everything you will need for your self-catering holiday including dishwasher, electric oven and hob, toaster, kettle, microwave, fridge, freezer and washing machine.
Master Bedroom: King-sized bed, built in wardrobes with ample storage.
Bedroom 2: Twin beds, built in wardrobes with ample storage.
Family Bathroom: Bath with shower over, basin and toilet.
The apartment further benefits from Wifi and electric heating throughout.
Sorry no pets.
Check in from 3pm. Check out before 10am.
Reviews from our guests
Very lovely accommodation and Andy from the office always very quick to reply when I did contact Puffin. Excellent stay!! 5*
Date of stay: June 10, 2023
Name: Sandra and Andy
Review from: Feedback Form
25 Coedrath Park - Saundersfoot
Lovely clean apartment with everything needed for a comfortable stay. Enjoyed sitting out on the balcony overlooking the garden and found the whole place quiet and peaceful. Location perfect, only 5 minutes walk to restaurants, shops and beach with designated parking a real bonus. We holiday in Saundersfoot every year and will definitely look to stay here again. Thank you
Date of stay: June 17, 2023
Name: Susan Uttley
Review from: Google - Puffin Cottage Holidays
The apartment was beautifully clean, surprisingly spacious and had everything we needed for a lovely weeks stay! The added extras such as beach mats, games, books and kitchen equipment were extremely helpful and a lovely surprise. There were even tea bags and coffee for that needed cuppa on arrival. Everything was thought out in detail which made for a peaceful relaxing stay. Location was perfect for visiting the whole of pembrokeshire! 5 stars!!!
Date of stay: July 22, 2022
Name: Lydia P
Review from: vrbo