The Hygge - Modern Cottage, Central Location
- Sleeps 5
- Bedrooms 3
- Pets Allowed
- From: Fri Dec 8 To: Fri Dec 15 7 nights £486
- From: Sat Dec 9 To: Sat Dec 16 7 nights £486
- From: Sun Dec 10 To: Sun Dec 17 7 nights £486
- From: Mon Dec 11 To: Mon Dec 18 7 nights £486
- From: Tue Dec 12 To: Tue Dec 19 7 nights £486
- From: Wed Dec 13 To: Wed Dec 20 7 nights £486
- From: Thu Dec 14 To: Thu Dec 21 7 nights £510
- From: Fri Dec 15 To: Fri Dec 22 7 nights £534
- From: Sat Dec 16 To: Sat Dec 23 7 nights £558
- From: Sun Dec 17 To: Sun Dec 24 7 nights £582
- From: Tue Dec 19 To: Tue Dec 26 7 nights £630
- From: Wed Dec 20 To: Wed Dec 27 7 nights £654
- From: Thu Dec 21 To: Thu Dec 28 7 nights £654
- From: Fri Dec 22 To: Fri Dec 29 7 nights £662
- From: Sat Dec 23 To: Sat Dec 30 7 nights £670
- From: Sun Dec 24 To: Sun Dec 31 7 nights £678
- From: Tue Dec 26 To: Tue Jan 2 7 nights £694
- From: Wed Dec 27 To: Wed Jan 3 7 nights £702
- From: Thu Dec 28 To: Thu Jan 4 7 nights £710
- From: Fri Dec 29 To: Fri Jan 5 7 nights £710
- From: Sat Dec 30 To: Sat Jan 6 7 nights £678
- From: Sun Dec 31 To: Sun Jan 7 7 nights £650
All prices include a £24 booking fee.
If you can't find the holiday you're looking for, please contact us and we'll be happy to help!
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Off Road Parking
- Peaceful Location
- Washing Machine
- Central Heating
- Fridge Freezer
- Pets Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Two bathrooms
- Central Location
As well as the detailed description below, you can also take a Puffin Cottage Holidays YouTube walk around tourLocated in a peaceful spot on the periphery of Saundersfoot , Coppins Park is a newly built cottage that is perfect for families looking for a relaxing seaside holiday. Saundersfoot village itself boasts many delightful beach front cafes and shops, restaurants and traditional pubs. The 186 mile Pembrokeshire Coast Path passes right through Saundersfoot village and, during low tide, much of the coast path can be walked along the beach. There are many activities and attractions nearby including Folly Farm, Oakwood Theme Park and Heatherton World of Activities and the historic sea-side town of Tenby is just a short drive away.
Kitchen: Fully fitted kitchen with electric cooker and hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave and washing machine.
Lounge: Comfortable sofa and dining seating. Smart TV. French doors open out onto the garden and patio area.
Downstairs WC: Toilet and basin.
Master Bedroom: King size bed, Smart TV. Ample storage facilities
Master En-suite: Shower enclosure, heated towel rail, wc and whb.
Bedroom 2: Single bed. Ample storage. Smart TV. Pull out bed for additional guest (cottage sleeps 5 in total)
Bedroom 3: Single bed. Ample storage facilities.
Family Bathroom: Bath with shower over, heated towel rail, wc and whb.
The Hygge further benefits from off-road parking for up to 2 cars, WiFi and central heating throughout.
Outside, the beautifully landscaped enclosed garden is furnished with cosy outdoor sofas and table.
2 well behaved dogs welcome.