St Helens Apartment 2 - Short Walk to Beach
- Sleeps 4
- Bedrooms 2
- Wisemans Bridge
- No Pets
- From: Mon Dec 4 To: Mon Dec 11 7 nights £363
- From: Tue Dec 5 To: Tue Dec 12 7 nights £363
- From: Wed Dec 6 To: Wed Dec 13 7 nights £363
- From: Thu Dec 7 To: Thu Dec 14 7 nights £363
- From: Fri Dec 8 To: Fri Dec 15 7 nights £363
- From: Sat Dec 9 To: Sat Dec 16 7 nights £363
- From: Sun Dec 10 To: Sun Dec 17 7 nights £363
- From: Mon Dec 11 To: Mon Dec 18 7 nights £363
- From: Tue Dec 12 To: Tue Dec 19 7 nights £363
- From: Wed Dec 13 To: Wed Dec 20 7 nights £363
- From: Thu Dec 14 To: Thu Dec 21 7 nights £409
- From: Fri Dec 15 To: Fri Dec 22 7 nights £456
- From: Fri Dec 29 To: Fri Jan 5 7 nights £654
- From: Sat Dec 30 To: Sat Jan 6 7 nights £619
- From: Sun Dec 31 To: Sun Jan 7 7 nights £584
All prices include a £24 booking fee.
If you can't find the holiday you're looking for, please contact us and we'll be happy to help!
- By the sea
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- DVD player
- Peaceful Location
- Washing Machine
- Off Road Parking
Puffin Cottage Holidays presents Villa St Helens Apartment 2 - a ground floor apartment that is wonderfully positioned right on the renowned Pembrokeshire Coast Path and just a 5 min walk from the Beach at Wisemans' Bridge and the lovely traditional pub that overlooks the bay.
This apartment is all on one level - there are no stairs - and features a cosy enclosed patio area. There are 2 bedrooms, a double and a twin, making this an ideal holiday apartment for a family of four.
Kitchen/Lounge/Diner: Open plan living with comfortable sofa, large TV, DVD player and dining seating for up to 4 people. Double doors lead out to the peaceful enclosed patio. Kitchen well-equipped with fridge, freezer, electric oven and hob and microwave.
Bedroom 1: Double bed. Ample storage.
Bedroom 2: Twin beds. Ample storage.
Shower Room: Shower enclosure, heated towel rail, toilet and basin.
Outside, the patio terrace is furnished with outdoor table and chairs providing a lovely place to relax at the end of a busy day exploring the Pembrokeshire coast.
Parking for 2 cars.
There is electric heating throughout and the apartment further benefits from WiFi. There is a washing machine in the hallway cupboard.
Sorry, no pets.
The famous Pembrokeshire coast path is right on your door step here and you can join it for the 15-20 minute scenic walk into Saundersfoot, either across the beach during low tide or on the scenic path above when the tide is in. Continuing along the coast path you can reach the historic town of Tenby
St Helens Apartment 2 is also centrally located for enjoying the best of Pembrokeshire's diverse beaches and the many family attractions nearby.
For larger families holidaying together, St Helens Apartment 2 can be rented alongside the upper apartment St Helens Apartment 1 (both have stair-free access).