Glan Heulog - Near to Beach, Pet Friendly
- Sleeps 5
- Bedrooms 3
- Pets Allowed
- From: Fri Dec 8 To: Fri Dec 15 7 nights £518
- From: Sat Dec 9 To: Sat Dec 16 7 nights £518
- From: Sun Dec 10 To: Sun Dec 17 7 nights £518
- From: Mon Dec 11 To: Mon Dec 18 7 nights £518
- From: Tue Dec 12 To: Tue Dec 19 7 nights £518
- From: Wed Dec 13 To: Wed Dec 20 7 nights £518
- From: Thu Dec 14 To: Thu Dec 21 7 nights £538
- From: Fri Dec 15 To: Fri Dec 22 7 nights £557
- From: Sat Dec 16 To: Sat Dec 23 7 nights £577
- From: Sun Dec 17 To: Sun Dec 24 7 nights £596
- From: Wed Dec 20 To: Wed Dec 27 7 nights £654
- From: Thu Dec 21 To: Thu Dec 28 7 nights £654
- From: Fri Dec 22 To: Fri Dec 29 7 nights £662
- From: Sat Dec 23 To: Sat Dec 30 7 nights £670
- From: Sun Dec 24 To: Sun Dec 31 7 nights £678
- From: Wed Dec 27 To: Wed Jan 3 7 nights £702
- From: Thu Dec 28 To: Thu Jan 4 7 nights £710
- From: Fri Dec 29 To: Fri Jan 5 7 nights £710
- From: Sat Dec 30 To: Sat Jan 6 7 nights £710
All prices include a £24 booking fee.
If you can't find the holiday you're looking for, please contact us and we'll be happy to help!
- Towels provided
- Enclosed Garden
- Linen provided
- TV with Freeview
- Pets Welcome
- Fridge Freezer
- DVD player
Situated on the outskirts of Saundersfoot, Glan Heulog occupies a peaceful position away from the hustle and bustle of the centre of the village whilst still being just a 5-10 minute walk from Saundersfoot’s award winning beach and picturesque harbour, from where regular fishing and boat trips depart in the summer. Saundersfoot village boasts many delightful beach front cafés and shops, restaurants and traditional pubs. The 186 mile Pembrokeshire Coast Path passes right through Saundersfoot village and, during low tide, much of the coast path can be walked along the beach. There are many activities and attractions nearby including Folly Farm, Oakwood Theme Park and Heatherton World of Activities and the historic sea-side town of Tenby is just a short drive away.
This well-presented self-catering holiday cottage in Saundersfoot enters into a spacious hallway which leads through to all rooms. The large lounge/diner provides comfortable sofa seating and dining furniture for 6 people and leads out onto the generous garden with patio area where there is garden furniture available for guests use. The well equipped kitchen benefits from electric cooker, fridge freezer, washing machine and microwave.
There are three bedrooms; one twin, one single and the master bedroom with king size bed and whb. The bathroom comprises bath with power shower over, whb and wc.
The property further benefits from parking for 3 cars, central heating, WiFi, Freeview TV and DVD. 1 large or 2 dogs welcome. This is a non-smoking property.
Cot and high chair provided for younger guests
Short breaks available out of season.
Reviews from our guests
Perfect place to stay as a family and pets!
The property is very spacious inside with parking for 2 cars and a very large garden. Walking distance to the beach/town but is uphill. Perfect place for our little boys first trip to Saundersfoot. Will be back again! Hard to think of anything to dislike! Furniture was a little dated but didn’t affect our stay at all.
Date of stay: March 3, 2023
Review from: booking.com