Ballyroan - Peaceful, Dog Friendly Cottage
- Sleeps 6
- Bedrooms 3
- Pets Allowed
- From: Fri Dec 8 To: Fri Dec 15 7 nights £559
- From: Sat Dec 9 To: Sat Dec 16 7 nights £559
- From: Sun Dec 10 To: Sun Dec 17 7 nights £559
- From: Mon Dec 11 To: Mon Dec 18 7 nights £559
- From: Tue Dec 12 To: Tue Dec 19 7 nights £559
- From: Wed Dec 13 To: Wed Dec 20 7 nights £559
- From: Thu Dec 14 To: Thu Dec 21 7 nights £571
- From: Fri Dec 15 To: Fri Dec 22 7 nights £582
- From: Sat Dec 16 To: Sat Dec 23 7 nights £593
- From: Sun Dec 17 To: Sun Dec 24 7 nights £604
- From: Tue Dec 19 To: Tue Dec 26 7 nights £626
- From: Wed Dec 20 To: Wed Dec 27 7 nights £637
- From: Thu Dec 21 To: Thu Dec 28 7 nights £637
- From: Fri Dec 22 To: Fri Dec 29 7 nights £636
- From: Sat Dec 23 To: Sat Dec 30 7 nights £636
- From: Sun Dec 24 To: Sun Dec 31 7 nights £635
- From: Tue Dec 26 To: Tue Jan 2 7 nights £633
- From: Wed Dec 27 To: Wed Jan 3 7 nights £632
- From: Thu Dec 28 To: Thu Jan 4 7 nights £632
- From: Fri Dec 29 To: Fri Jan 5 7 nights £632
- From: Sat Dec 30 To: Sat Jan 6 7 nights £632
All prices include a £24 booking fee.
If you can't find the holiday you're looking for, please contact us and we'll be happy to help!
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- DVD player
- Peaceful Location
- Washing Machine
- Central Heating
- Pets Welcome
- Ground floor
- Central Location
- TV with Freeview
- Private patio area
- Enclosed Garden
- Two bathrooms
Puffin Cottage Holidays is pleased to offer Ballyroan - a lovely 3 bedroomed cottage located in the peaceful countryside hamlet of East Williamston, just a short drive from Tenby and Saundersfoot.
East Williamston offers a beautiful, peaceful setting perfect for families looking to relax away from the hustle and bustle of the seaside towns, but still close enough to enjoy all that they have to offer. The village has footpaths ideal for walking and exploring the Pembrokeshire countryside plus a children's play park that is set in 15 acres of parkland with a nature trail, wildflower meadows, ponds and streams.
Entrance Hall: Doors to all rooms
Lounge: Comfortable seating for up to 6 people. Smart TV and DVD player.
Kitchen: Fully fitted kitchen with electric cooker and hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave and washing machine. Dining area with seating for 6 people. Door leads out to the garden and patio area which catches the sun throughout the day, providing a lovely space for all the family to relax.
Master Bedroom: King-sized bed.
Family Bathroom: Bath with shower over, toilet and basin.
Bedroom 2: Double bed.
Bedroom 3: Twin beds.
Shower Room: Shower enclosure, toilet and basin.
Outside: Patio with outside table and chairs and lawned area.
Ballyroan further benefits from parking for up to 2 cars, WiFi and central heating throughout.
2 well behaved dogs are welcome.
Note that there are approx 12 steps up to the property from ground level. Once inside the property, everything is on one level.
Mid-week and weekend breaks are available outside of peak season and at other times where there is late availability (please contact us)
Nearby Saundersfoot boasts many delightful beach front cafes and shops, restaurants and traditional pubs. The 186 mile Pembrokeshire Coast Path passes right through Saundersfoot village and, during low tide, much of the coast path can be walked along the beach. There are many activities and attractions nearby including Folly Farm, Oakwood Theme Park and Heatherton World of Activities and the historic sea-side town of Tenby is just a short drive away.
The central location of Bally Roan makes it a wonderful property from which to enjoy the best that a holiday in Pembrokeshire has to offer.
Reviews from our guests
Peaceful location. light and airy. Rooms all good sizes. woken by beautiful birdsong in the well established garden. everything was immaculate. lots of crockery and cutlery. added bonus a dishwasher. free Wi-fi and tv streaming Channels. neighbour very friendly and helpful.
Date of stay: Dec. 16, 2022
Review from: booking.com