St Helens Apartment 1 - Short Walk to Beach
- Sleeps 4
- Bedrooms 2
- Wisemans Bridge
- Pets Allowed
- From: Fri Dec 8 To: Fri Dec 15 7 nights £381
- From: Sat Dec 9 To: Sat Dec 16 7 nights £381
- From: Sun Dec 10 To: Sun Dec 17 7 nights £381
- From: Mon Dec 11 To: Mon Dec 18 7 nights £381
- From: Tue Dec 12 To: Tue Dec 19 7 nights £381
- From: Wed Dec 13 To: Wed Dec 20 7 nights £381
- From: Thu Dec 14 To: Thu Dec 21 7 nights £412
- From: Fri Dec 15 To: Fri Dec 22 7 nights £443
- From: Sat Dec 16 To: Sat Dec 23 7 nights £474
- From: Sun Dec 17 To: Sun Dec 24 7 nights £505
- From: Mon Dec 18 To: Mon Dec 25 7 nights £536
- From: Tue Dec 19 To: Tue Dec 26 7 nights £567
- From: Wed Dec 20 To: Wed Dec 27 7 nights £598
All prices include a £24 booking fee.
If you can't find the holiday you're looking for, please contact us and we'll be happy to help!
- By the sea
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- DVD player
- Washing Machine
- Peaceful Location
- Pets Welcome
- Private patio area
- Close to beach
- Distant Views
- Two bathrooms
- Off Road Parking
Puffin Cottage Holidays presents Villa St Helens Apartment 1 - a pet friendly apartment that is set across one level (no stairs) and is wonderfully positioned right on the renowned Pembrokeshire Coast Path and just a 5 min walk down to the Beach at Wisemans' Bridge and the lovely traditional pub that overlooks the bay.
The apartment offers parking and features an enclosed patio area. There are 2 bedrooms, a double and a twin - each with an en-suite - making this an ideal holiday apartment for a family of four.
Kitchen: Well-equipped with fridge, freezer, electric oven, halogen hob, microwave and washing machine.
Lounge/Diner: Comfortable sofa and dining seating, large TV and DVD player.
Bedroom 1: King-size bed. Ample storage. Door to en-suite.
En suite: Bath with shower over, toilet and basin.
Bedroom 2: Twin beds. Ample storage. Door to en-suite.
En-suite: Shower enclosure, toilet and basin.
Outside, the enclosed patio terrace is furnished with outdoor table and chairs providing a lovely place to relax at the end of a busy day exploring the Pembrokeshire coast.
Parking for 2 cars.
There is electric heating throughout and the apartment further benefits from WiFi.
One well-behaved dog welcome.
The famous Pembrokeshire coast path is right on your door step here and you can join it for the 15-20 minute scenic walk into Saundersfoot, either across the beach during low tide or on the scenic path above when the tide is in. Continuing along the coast path you can reach the historic town of Tenby
St Helens Apartment 1 is also centrally located for enjoying the best of Pembrokeshire's diverse beaches and the many family attractions nearby.
For larger families holidaying together, St Helens Apartment 1 can be rented alongside the lower apartment, St Helens Apartment 2 (both have stair-free access).